Mar 2, 2015

XIA Junsu Just Slayed My World



I have literally no idea what is going on in this music video but I think I might have experienced some kind of spiritual awakening. I had no idea what I was going to get by watching this but I promise you it's the best decision I've made all day. Not only is the song the most epic tune I've heard period, but the way it works together with this massively symbolic video is nothing but a blessing from the heavens.

It's funny because although I have a really hard time understanding the video even though I've read the lyrics, it doesn't matter because it speaks on a level beyond words and meaning. You just get it, you know? You can feel it in your heart and in your soul, and that's an experience I rarely get due to music these days. For that I thank you Junsu, for constantly stepping out of the box and unleashing your creativity and artistry the way only you know how to do.

Well, I'm off to watch this video over and over again until I know every note and every instrumental layer by heart, and also until I understand what's actually going on. Then I might get back and do a proper review, but if not I will at least review the album because if it's packed with song's like this one, there's no way I won't be gushing about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment